THE COCONUT GROVE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE ANNOUNCES WINNERS OF THE 46TH GOLDEN COCONUT AWARDS
Recognizing individuals and businesses whose efforts make our community better & brighter!
The Coconut Grove Chamber of Commerce is pleased to announce the winners of the 46th Golden Coconut Awards, the premier awards event for the historic Coconut Grove community. The winners of these prestigious awards were announced last night by Michael Smith of CBS-4 last night at an elegant reception that took place at The Kampong.
The 46th Golden Coconut Awards presented by Roca Gonzalez, P.A., is a celebration recognizing businesses and individuals for their outstanding achievements and contributions to the community. “There are so many wonderful businesses and individuals among our community who deserve to be recognized for the positive impact they’ve had locally and in their industry,” said Kathy Kesler, Committee Chair of the Golden Coconut Awards. “We are honored to shine the spotlight on these deserving businesses and individuals, and we look forward to continuing to help them succeed thanks to the many resources the Chamber provides that support local businesses.”
The list of the winners:
Golden Coconut Award
• Joyce Nelson, Grove Resident, Owner, Cosmopolitan Jewels
Small Business of the Year
• FrameWorks- Coconut Grove, Cris Sweeny & Claire Lardner
Business of the Year
• Sonesta Coconut Grove Miami, Curtis Crider, General Manager
Business Leader of the Year
• David Martin, President and Co-Founder, Terra
Non-Profit Organization of the Year
• The Thelma Gibson Health Initiative, Inc.
Up & Comer of the Year
• Karl Fong Yee, Assistant Vice President, Regions Bank, Coconut Grove
• Woman’s Club of Coconut Grove, Marlene Erven, President
Outstanding Service By An Individual
• Manny Gonzalez, Executive Director, Coconut Grove Business Improvement District (BID)
Congratulations to all our winners and all the finalists! What a great year for Coconut Grove!Download Press Release View Pictures From The Event Download Image Flyer