Get detailed information about our Membership Services and how we can help your business grow.
With an average of 15,000 views per month, our website is an excellent place to promote your business.
WHAT IT IS
All members in good standing are entitled to one free Eblast per year starting at the Silver level membership (more, with higher levels, consult member brochure). This includes one additional blast of same event, and up to 3 Facebook postings of the event.
- Inclusion of your event flyer in our Newsletter.
- Posting of event to calendar (send us your event information by email in a way which we can cut and past the text).
PAY PER BLAST: In addition to your free Eblast(s), as a member you can also avail yourself of our very economical service fee for sending your exclusive message to our list.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
Send us your artwork in JPG format. The width of the art but be at least 8.5″. The length can be any size up to 11″. Send us a text version of the content, so we can add to our calendar (if it is an event), or include in our newsletter.
GRAND OPENING RIBBON CUTTING
Whether you’re starting a brand new business or just expanding with a new location, as a member of the COCONUT GROVE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE , we’re happy to support your special ceremony!
WHAT WE DO
1) Place your opening in our Calendar of Events
2) Send Eblast to invite all CGChamber ( or segment of our list you which to invite)
3) Invite City of Miami, City Commissioner and available officials to your event
4) Provide giant scissors and ribbon for cutting
5) Publicize event on our website blog, newsletter and social media
6) Post event pictures and coverage on CGChamber social media
DELUXE PACK: ALL THE ABOVE PLUS:
7. Banner ad on our website ( special price on our regular banner ad when you use our Ribbon Cutting Service
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
1) Contact Howard Kane the CG Chamber at (305) 444-7270
2) Send Howard a follow up email to moc.1506170331rebma1506170331hcevo1506170331rgtun1506170331ococ@1506170331enakh1506170331 1506170331 with the details:
- Event date
- Location address, parking info and other specifics
- Provide a contact liaison for your company/organization
3) Provide Jpg artwork of invitation for us to blast
4) Provide link to RSVP or sent site such as Event Brite
5) Specify your target guest list: __ General audience or __Chamber members only
6) Provide refreshments for the event
7) Send us your pictures (with persons identified) so we can post on our Social Media and Blog
Share This Page